Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Swan Song Of Batu Sapi

Foolish, how was I so careless,

Pawning off my treasure, the envy of an heiress,

Now my dollars are crumbled in my pocket,

How can I reclaim it?


What if someone's got it?,
When I wrote the words to the swan song,

The author of the wrong,

And I said what I said and I meant it


But now I regret it
 
And so goes the lyric of the swan song......
 
The swan song is sung when somebody is bidding goodbye to the audience. I believe this song is aptly applied at PKR last attempt at Batu Sapi by election
 
Everybody has seen the writings written BIG in the clouds..that PKR is dying a slow and agonising death.
 
The surprise win in many states during General Election 12 was by no means PKR's own feat. Rather is was the lame and imbecile administration of Father-In -Law- Son-In-Law team that sow the seat of many surprise winning.
 
So when PKR's Ansari donning perfectly "The Last Swan Dance"
act on a jetty.....which saw him PLUNGING  into the water, I can only say "the curtain has been drawn" for this is the last battle for PKR not only in the state of Sabah but Malaysia.

No comments: