Rujuk kepada para bawah di mana kenyataan ini diletakkan
1- Tiada akredasi SAMM
2- Keputusan berdasarkan kepada sampel yang diterima
3-Keputusan ini TIDAK LENGKAP KECUALI DENGAN LAPORAN LENGKAP PIHAK MAKMAL
Makmal yang dimaksudkan ialah Jabatan Kimia yang akan membuat test lanjut
SAMM ialah satu lembaga akreadis utk makmal yang menjalankan ujikaji . Antara lain makmal perlu lengkap. mengikut international audit program dan mempunyai pengurusan makmal yang baik.
SAMM dan penerangan lengkap di bawah:-
SAMM (Skim Akreditasi Makmal Malaysia) is a National Laboratory Accreditation Scheme set up by the Government on August 15th 1990.
- SAMM is open to any testing laboratory or calibration centre irrespective of its application - private, government or in-house.
- SAMM is managed by the Department of Standards Malaysia.
- SAMM accredits almost every testing facility and technology - from chemical testing to engineering.
- SAMM only accredits those facilities that meet all its criteria for testing competence and sound laboratory practice.
- SAMM rigorously examines and re-examines every accredited facility.
- SAMM promotes the interests of laboratories and their clients locally and in overseas markets.
- SAMM provides updated directory of accredited laboratories to serve your needs.
Only the SAMM - Endorsed test report gives you confidence in all of the following:
- The validity of test or measurement data.
- The laboratory has been independently assessed for technical competence.
- The test was done in accordance with the stated specification, test or calibration method and correct test environment.
- The test piece was handled and stored properly.
- The equipment used in the test was calibrated correctly.
- The test report accurately describes the test results.
- The appropriate quality control was performed.
A laboratory must be able to demonstrate:
Only after all these criteria are met does a laboratory become SAMM accredited. But this is not the end of the process. To remain SAMM accredited, the laboratory must be able to demonstrate continued compliance with the above criteria every time SAMM assesses its testing operations.
It is this initial and on-going evaluation of a laboratory by SAMM that gives you confidence its quality of service and in the validity of test data. Test report from SAMM accredited laboratories are recognized by all government departments such as Energy Commission, Department of Environment and Department of Health.
- Competence to perform specific tests,measurements or calibration.
- Sound laboratory management.
- Suitable qualified and trained staff.
- Proper equipment management and adherence to calibration and maintenance programmes.
- Accurate and complete record keeping.
- Adequate quality control and quality assurance procedures.
- Adherence to internal audit programme.
- Appropriate facilities for the handling, storage and testing of samples.
- Assurance on essential consumables and outside support services.
- Not just an interest, but a commitment to doing things right.